Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome!

Good morning, and thank you for stopping by my new blog. I will be posting about my experiences as a mother, wife, and homemaker and hope that some of the things I have learned so far will make your lives a little easier.

Here is my plan:

Every day I will add two posts.

Daily: Children's book of the day which I will call "book du jour." This is an educational, fun, and simple way to add a little routine into your day at home with little ones. Everyday I will select one book and have 2 or 3 inexpensive activities ( I will call them side dishes) that enhance the story for your little one. My daughter loves this, and she really gets so much more from her books.

Monday: Mom's menu and healthy family tips

Tuesday: Time out for mom

Wednesday: Random thoughts

Thursday: Home help needed

Friday: Freebies and frugal living


Thanks for stopping by!

Alissa

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ae52ce01e4451bf8e5a73a60fcc03604