Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time out for moms



Do you ever feel as if you would like to be sent to time out just to have some alone time? Well I sure do. Lets put a smile on our face by focusing on us for a change, even if only for a few minutes. That is why I am dedicating Tuesday's posts to mom's only. No kid talk allowed!

Join me as I try to get out of this "frump funk" I have been stuck in. I am a mom of 1, and I work from home, so it has been all too convenient to just let my style get pushed aside. I will admit that:
1. Some days I wear my PJ's all day.
2. My daily hairstyle is the ever so lazy ponytail.
3. I wear the same 5 shirts and 2 pairs of pants that I have had for 3 years (That is if I get out of my PJ's of course.)
4. My shoe of choice is flip flops that I paid $2 for.

So what am I going to do to get out of this frump funk? This week, I will wake up every morning and get dressed (in my same old clothes of course, baby steps, right?) It makes a huge difference in my attitude if I get dressed. Seems so simple, yet makes the day much more productive for me.

What will you admit to? What are you going to work on to dig out of this frump funk? Lets start smiling about ourselves. Any ideas are welcome, please share!


Alissa

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ae52ce01e4451bf8e5a73a60fcc03604